Friday, November 6, 2009

The Trip I'll never forget...

Yesterday, I went to Cameron for a trip...
There were 3 buses all together...
I sat with Yi Qi but when i went back,i sat behind with lynn,kish,chicken and sokleng..hehe..
It was sooosoooosooo FUN!!
But i guess it too cold for me..I was freezing..

My fingers were numb.. I cant even sms properly..haha..
Sorry for replying so slow...got no line..hehe...
We started our journey at about 7.15am..
We reached there at 9.30am..
We went to the tea plantation for breakfast...

The scones were so expensive...RM6 for 1..haha
It was raining when we reached there...
So,cant walk to the tea plantation to take pictures..
After that,we went to the strawberry farm..
Me and Sok leng bought strawberry ice-cream~i was freezing~haha

But its really nice...

The others were too cold for it..lol

Then,we went to the cactus farm...

All the cactus looked so ugly..haha...
Hate cactus..
Then, we went to EAT EAT EAT..was so hungry..haha
We had KFC for lunch...
I ordered a snack plate..
At that time,it started raining again after it stopped for a while..
Then,we went to the butterfly park...
Only me,Yi Qi,sok leng,chicken,kiirtaara and mag went down..
The others were too lazy...(lazy bum bums)...haha
Its really fun in there...I put a butterfly on my hand!


Ohh..its really nice...mag was so brave...(for the first time)haha..
There were also snakes,bugs,squirrels and insects there...
After that,we went to the market...
I bought fried stuffs,corn and also STRAWBERRIES...hehe
Yi qi became the 'auntie of the day' cuz she taught us how to buy corn..haha
We went back to the tea plantation....
To take pictures and go to toilet..haha...
Had a really fun and cold day...
I think so far..this is the best trip i've ever had with my friends...
Oh ya...when we were going to Cameron,we watched Final Destination 1 and when we go back,we watched Titanic...
Everyone was awake during da kissing part...lol...
so funny la...
Tat's all....its really very very fun...
Thanks to all my friends who made the trip sooooo fun...=)
Love you guys..~~

After eating..

Our gang..!!!!

No comments: