Sunday, November 15, 2009

Karaoke day!!!

Yesterday I went to Jusco to watch 2012 with my friends...
They are........
~me
~sin yee
~chicken(jia qi)
~sok leng(only joined us after movie)
~Kish
~Kiirtaara
~Mag
~Julianna
~Bianca
~Alex
~Lynn
~Crys
~Anna
The movie was fantastic...seriously fantastic...=)
The movie took about 2 hours and 40 minutes..
After that,me,Jo and Alex wanted to go to Food & Tea restaurant for lunch...
But they said there were no more cheese...haha...
Everything that we wanted to order has cheese...
So,we cancelled the order and went to Secret Recipe...
I had a piece of New York cheese cake..
We all shared 1 plate of Chicken Gordon Bleu..
MMmmm..... so yummy..hehe
After that we all went to KBox for karaoke!!!!!


me and chicken...=)
But a few of them did not join us...
There were 10 of us...
We went into a room for 8 people....
The place is very nice...dark dark 1..
haha...Its like walking in a maze when finding our room...haha
We started singing at about 2.30pm to 3...
We went home at 6...
After that..i went for a dinner ar my parent's friend's house...
Its so boring there...
I wanted to talk on da phone...haha...
But i did not...so,we chatted....
I also played with a few kids..haha..
We played Angels and Demons..
Its a nice game...
I had fun playing with them...=)
I went back about 10pm...i was sleepy already..
So, tat's all for the day~~
Its great tat you are back...
And...gud job sin yee...luv u lots...

No comments: