Friday, November 20, 2009

My Life in 3 Hornbill

Today's the last day of school...everyone shud feel really excited and happy..
But im not...=(
3 Hornbill is the best class i've ever been to...
I want to stay in this class with all my classmates forever..
I dont want to step in into form 4 life..
I guess im just not ready for it yet..
From next year onwards,I'll be spliting with Yi Qi,Jo Ee and Ee Vern because they are going to V class...haiz...
They are all my close friends...
I just felt like my class is like a family...
We support each other no matter what..(not like other classes)
I dont mind going to form 4 if we are all still in the same class..
We'll be splitting and joining other classes people..
Im 100% sure that it will not be as fun as being in Hornbill together with all my classmates..
My dearest Suraya is going to another school... I guess i'll miss her the most...she's like a mother to our class...
She's so nice to everyone...Hope and pray hard she will not get a place in that school..haha...
Evil me...=)
But she'll always stay in my heart...we'll keep in touch in facebook and phone...
Really hope that she will not leave us..
I hugged her so many times today...I nearly cried...but Ee Vern cried first...
haha...She's too emotional sometimes...
I will never forget my form 3 life...
We've gone through so many things together...
When someone gets into trouble,we would help them....
These are my teachers of the year...Love THEM lots..lol

BM-Pn Jamnah
BI-Cik Azana
MATH-Ms Chong
SC-Pn Chan
GEO-Mr Wong
SJ-Pn Ruslinda
KH-Pn Nor Hanim

Monitor(Suraya),Class teacher(Pn Ruslinda) and Asst. Mo(Me)
And not forgetting my CLASS TEACHER!!!! Pn Ruslinda....love her forever...
She's always there for us when we need her..
Yesterday...we even talked to her bout guys..haha....
Love her lots...

Hmm...Now..its time to think about our PMR results..
I heard that the results are coming out a few days before or after christmas..
Hope its after ler...Cuz i'll be in kuantan before that..
Im worried...haiz...

Oh ya....SPM started..
Gud Luck to all form 5 people that i know...especially...YOU NOE HU..haha..
All da best ya...for your Maths and IT this monday...=)

Today she was back to normal i guess...she smiled when i walked pass her..
Then i asked sharon was she okay already...
Sharon said give her some time...but its already the last day of school...
Hope we'll be friends again...=)
Really had fun with u around but not when you are angry...
I dont want to talk about this anymore...im sick of it..
So...........FRIENDS FOR EVER>>>
NOBODY WILL HAVE A CLASS PARTY LIKE 3 HORNBILL...
3 HORNBILL ROCKS!!!!!!!

will love 3 Hornbill forever and ever...especially Suraya...=)
Love you guys...looking forward to the Pizza hang out...

Its not that I do not want to accept you...
Im just not ready yet..k?
Dont be unhappy..i'll always be there for you...
See you when I see you..hehe...=)

Sin Yee...remember to update me..k?
Kish too...=)
Love you guys...muaxxie..

No comments: