Saturday, November 21, 2009

~First Day of Boredom(Holidays)~

Lets see...wad did i do today??
Today's the first day of holidays and im already so bored..
Hmm...wad shud i do??????
I want to go swimming and ballet the whole day..wakaka
This morning i had breakfast at home....My mom bought 'wu tao ko' the yam thingy..haha
Then,started to clean up my study room...
Its so messy...I wiped the table,drawers and shelves....
It was so dusty...I kept sneezing..haha
At about 1pm..I went out for lunch...
Then,my mother fetched my sis to Excelsior for her class party...
Then i went home to SLEEP..wakaka...
I slept from 2.30pm to 5pm...
I had nothing else to do except for SLEEPING...lol
All I did the whole day was...
~smsing
~talking on da phone=)
~sleeping
~online-ing
~blogging(now)
~eating
THAT"S ALL!!!
gosh...its so boring...

But...YAY!!!
tomorrow im going to Parkson n Jusco with my family...
At least can SHOP...haha...
Im going for swimming on Mon...hope wont get darker anymore...
Hehe...=)
Tat's all for da day...
Luv you lots...

No comments: