Friday, October 30, 2009

Yesterday's Hang Out

Yesterday Yi Qi,Sin Yee,Jo Ee,Ee Vern,Wai Yan,Ee Wei and I went to Jusco to celebrate Yi Qi's birthday..
We reached there about 3.30pm...We walked for a while..Then went to black canyon..
I ordered 'iced chocolate'(my fav)...hehe..
We also ordered spring rolls and tom yam soup...
It was fantastic..hehe...
Then we went to some boutiques to try clothes..
Jo bought 1 blouse from MnG..
Then we walked around again...
Wai Yan came at 5 sumthing..
She then went to the supermarket to buy ice-cream..haha...
I was too full to hav ice-cream that time..

At 7pm, Yi Qi father came to fetch us to MP to eat buffet steamboat..
We reached there about 7.20pm...
Sok Leng was already there...
Sok Leng,Jia Qi(chicken) and Mei Qian joined us in MP only..
They did not go to Jusco..
We ate alot...I took 2 scoops of ice cream for dessert...
Wai Yan ate so much of ice cream!
She ate 1 cup in Jusco n she went to take ice cream 2 times in MP...
Wah.........
After that,we went out to take pictures...
We took lots of them...haha...
At 9.40,Sin Yee's mom came to fetch us home...
Reached home about 11.00pm..

It was really a fun day!
Hope we can plan another hang out like tat...

I will post the pictures after they have sent it to me~~~
Love you guys..!
I really had a wonderful day...~~

No comments: