Sunday, October 25, 2009

This morning I went to see show houses..
They did not impressed me at all..haha...
I only liked the lightings...
After that,I went to Jusco with my mom to buy something for my friends' birthday..
haha...Cant tell what is it now..lol
Then I went to Secret Recipe to buy 2 slices of cake(Choc Mud and Chocolate Indulgence) and 1 chicken Cornish..
I shared it with my sister..
ohh...so yummy!! haha..
Then i took bath for my doggie(Chester)
The water was cold today..so,he was shivering..
haha...Later, I took a 15 minutes nap before preparing for ballet...I was so tired...
Wished i could sleep longer..
After my grade 6 year 2 class, I stayed back for the grade 6 year 1 class...
In my grade 6 year 2 class, we learnt the whole exercise for SECOND PORT DE BRAS...
Its a really nice and graceful exercise...Luv it..=)
In the grade 6 year 1 class, we did a few bar work, pirouettes en dehors and en dedans,pas de bourree,adage and some jumps...hehe...
I nearly forgot all the work because we have not done these few exercises in year 2 for a while..
hehe...When I went home, I took my bath and ate dinner..
That's all I did today...
I feel that life after PMR is more boring than before...
Haiz...Tis is because I have nothing much to do now..
I want to go hang out with friends, but I scared my parents will not allow as I went out quite often these days..
That day I just went to Kiirtaara's house to watch The Oprhan..
I watched it before...but I felt scared that day because Mag was screaming...haha...
After the movie,we went into Kiirtaara's room to talk talk..=)
It is really fun to watch movies with friends...especially Mag...she will make the story more interesting..lol..
Tat's all for today i guess...~~~
~looking forward to my performance for da MIC thingy...~

No comments: