Saturday, March 27, 2010

Taiping trip~






















Here are some of the pictures I took..lol..
Today we went to Taiping Zoo and Taman Herba for our Civics project. But we were there to have fun actually..lol.. Sin yee and I really had fun taking pictures..haha..~as usual~ lol. The funny thing was..chicken camwhores everywhere. lol. Funny la she. And..Sin Yee's scared monkeys. haha. yea..erm..those who went today were..sok leng~da birthday gurl~,chicken,sin yee,me,kishaniah,lynn,alex,may lynn,chi ying,wai yan,ee wei and wen yen..and others la. haha.
Was so tired after the trip. But i went to JJ with sin yee after that. haha. Went shopping..lol. I skipped my ballet lesson again. hmm..she's gonna kill me..lol. Exam's just around the corner and I alwiz miss my classes.. People..wish me luck for my ballet exam..haha. Tomorrow will be another FUN day! yay! hehe.
And.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOK LENG~
HAPPY SWEET 16**

No comments: