Saturday, February 6, 2010

I have to admit that I've changed. I feel im so different from form 3. Or am I just too sensitive? I'm so stressed up these few days. I was pushing and rushing myself to finish all my homework in school. I seriously have no time for homework at home. I didn't realise that I was THAT scary until elaine told me that. She said "Krystle,are you okayy today?" and I was so blur. I answered. "huh. yes i guess". Then she was like "yesterday you were so scary. You looked so stressed up like you're gonna eat me". lol. then i was laughing. " I said im sorry. Was just busy doing my homework with a frown on my forehead. haha. I'm sorry la. I just can't help it. I DONT WANT TO HAVE HOMEWORK!! And chicken said the same thing to me. She's telling everyone that i'm so stressed up. Wad la she. lol. Teachers..come on la. We are human. Stop treating us like we're robots. Neway, I like Dilip. haha. Not on the karangan part but he gave us time to do homework in his class. And that's a human. =)
Today went to school. Chicken was complaining to me bout sports things again. And i told her not to care anymore. Victoria and Cavell are currently having a WAR. lol. Wad la. It's just a sports day. Come on.. Its our school sports day la. Nightingale(me) and Crosby(chicken) are still the best. hehehehe.And yea.. We are doing pre-sale for the pesta ria. Hope we can collect tons and tons of MONEY..lol. And..
I FINISHED MY HOMEWORK IN SCHOOL.
Im so happy today. hehe. Actually,it's not a bad thing to go to school on Saturday. I feel it's the best day to go to school. haha. It's just somehow different from other days. In chemistry lab, I've learnt this word "anaeyo" i dont know how to spell but it means "no" in korean. haha. I've heard this in many korean dramas and i've started using it in school today and its seriously hilarious. haha. and chicken taught me "bogojipo" which means "i miss you" haha. and "saranghaeyo" means "i love you". I love korean words(not the spelling) lol. and most importantly..korean SONGS!!! love ft. island so so so much..
Next,awh..I just felt so happy for Kiirtaara. hehe. Hope both of you will be happy and loving together..kay? hehe. Besties forever. I miss Kishy so much. Hope she was in our class. Today,we've planned to chat during recess but our recess were different time! ish..miss her so much. hope can be in the same class with her next year. Love her lots. All da best..~
SO many people's birthday is coming. What should i buy for them?? There's still a huge question mark in my mind. Hmm. I planned to buy something for chicken. But i dont know whether i can find it or not. Hope i can.. I know she'll love it very very much. Today is ann's birthday..
SO,HAPPY SWEET 16 ANN~~
hope "bean" will be there for you. wakaka. Neway,hope you have a wonderful sweet sixteen and always be a nice friend as you are right now. Love you lots. Best friends forever~
~That's all for today~=)

No comments: