Friday, January 29, 2010

I just have to say that I HATE FORM 4..
finally..MY FRIDAY is here..haha
been waiting for fridays..i guess its because it just the best day of the week..
Not many books to bring..and.. only have 1 tuition..hehe

Today,we had merentas desa..
It was so lame..lol..
I think we should change the name 'merentas desa' to 'merentas sekolah'..
lol..all we did was running around the skul compound..
After that,me,chicken,sin yee and sok leng have to do a presentation on 'Memori Seorang Tua'..
Thankx to Dilip for stopping our presentation here and there to explain something..haha
Tat made me not so nervous..haha
And LISTEN THIS..
During maths,I think we were treated like kindergarden children..
What the crap la weyh..
The new practical teacher came in and..
Guess wad??
She pasted manila card on the black board and teaches us the formulae..
with coloured marker pen..lol..
we were laughing all the time..haha
And..the worst thing is..copying notes for maths..
I think it's about 3 pages of notes..
since when maths have notes??
And she gives us tons of homework too!
I think she's the worst teacher in my class..
I will rather have norhayati for our maths class..
My gang..sin yee,chicken,sok leng and I was saying that our monitor,suraya can be a better teacher than she is..lol

After skul,we ate in the canteen and walked to Sejati for physics..
Today's class was nice.. KC Leong sang a song..(just a part)..haha
It was so nice of him..hehe..
Oh ya..before the class start,me and Lynn walked to the mamak stall..haha..
I had sirap limau and lynn had teh o limau ais(i think) haha..
Then,we shared roti tisu..
Lynn belanja me today..
SO,THANKX LYNNIE..hehe

After tuition,i went to ipoh swimming club..
i went to the gym n swam for like...45 minutes..i think..
i really had a bad stamina today..
can only swim 4 laps continuously..
haiz...really have to train more la..
so scary..nex 2 weeks is the competition d..
hope mgs can win..hehe..
Gambateh MGS..~~
hehe

Im really tired now..
so,yea...
that's all for today..
bye~~

~I STILL MISS MY CLASS 3 HORNBILL VERY VERY VERY MUCH~ =(

No comments: