Sunday, August 31, 2008

Today is MERDEKA day..
well,its just like any other boring days..
its even more boring than usual actually..
haha...
just sat at home..did not go out..just for breakfast..
then came home..
all i did was watching tv...lying on my bed...
n opening my sejarah book for no reason..
my sister was busy studying for her UPSR that is just next week..
so,i also opened my book...n started reading words by words..but not understanding it..
i was looking at the words in the history text book...but thinking of something else..

today...there were no ballet lessong..no computer class...
i think it is the most boring day of the year...
n suprisingly...its the MERDEKA day..
gosh..

the bm oral test is just next week...
n im not prepared at all...
how am i supposed to finish doing it???
i called yi qi..but no one answered...
yesterday wen yen called me n said that her printer has no ink to print the pictures..
how am i going to print the pictures??
my printer had no ink also!!!
im really scared now..
wad if the bm teacher suddenly say that tuesday is the day for ORAL!!!!
hope it wont be..

just hope that tonight will have many people online-ing n chattin with me...
since its such a boring day...
hehe..

yesterday,when i went to parkson...i saw 1 really nice handbag..
i remembered my mom told me she needs a handbag...
n its really near to her birthday..
so,i told my father bout that..
then,he said he will buy it...
so,i said i could share with him...since i've nothing to buy..n since its sooooo expensive..
then,he said dont need..he'll just pay himself..n put my sis, his name n my name on it...
it was so nice of him...
but i felt a little guilty cuz that bag was really expensive..n he had to use only his own money n putting our names on it....
hope that my mom will really appreciate it...
im sure she'll love it...
cuz im the 1 who chosed it..~perasan~..
hehe...

~Wad a boring day!!!~

No comments: