Sunday, December 6, 2009

Festival of Dance

Just came back from KL. Today, my family,miss chin,Jocelyn and I went to watch a ballet concert held in Auditorium Perbadanan Putrajaya by The Dance Society of Malaysia. This year,there were dancers from Singapore, Australia and Japan. It was okay but our seats were WAYYYYY far behind. So, my neck was aching. lol. I like the auditorium. Its quite nice. There were many dances. Love it...=)
These are a few of the pictures that i took..Its kinda blur..hehe







. . . . . . . . . . .

In da car..

Yesterday, I went to KL early in the morning. Reached there about 11am. Then,went to Megamall for lunch. After lunch, I went shopping..
We shopped for almost 8 hours..haha. My feet was aching already.
All day long....we eat,walk,eat,walk,eat and walk..wakaka..
I bought a few blouses and a pair of shoes..Luv it..




Tomorrow i have choir practice.. But i've decided not to go cuz got the stupid PIANO!!!!!
ish...It just spoils my mood. Damn it.
HATE piano.
I want Bio class..i dont want piano..haiz..
Hehe..I also want to go Genting with you..haha..
Dunno when will it happen leh..
haha...

P.S. MISS YOU LOTZ..=)

No comments: