Sunday, June 22, 2008

St John's day...

Guess who's legs are these???~hehe~
Me and Ee Wei at the HQ before going home...

Today...I went to HQ for St. John's Day...

I reached there at about 7.50 in the morning...
Ee Wei and Saw Suzanne were there already...
There were only 12 of us...
When we fall in...
We were in a very tiny group..haha..

Then it started with singing the NEGARAKU..
Then the St John song...
After that..the 'pegawai-pegawai' gave their speech...
Its was so boring..Ee Wei and me kept on miss calling each other...
All we did was just sitting there....missing calling people and..sms-ing...
Then it finally ended at 11.30...
Thank God...haha...
They gave us bread and a mineral water..
I gave my bread to my friends...Cause I know I wont like it..
Then my mom came and fetch me at 11.40...

No comments: